Continued Professional Development for outdoor professionals
An experienced outdoor professional and coach in multiple disciplines; Edward Kinnear has encountered a few CPD sessions in his time(!) and consequently facilitates thought provoking experiences for organisations and professionals alike.
The range of topics that can be explored include risk, safety and incident management, technical skills, inclusive requirements, psychological ‘top-tips’, tactical possibilities and environmental concerns and opportunities.
All driven by you and your team’s needs.
Working and often exceeding the session’s aim and objectives, Edward explores:
- The participants desires and abilities on the day.
- The where and how people develop their own practice and experience.
- The essence and opportunities of the adventure sport being undertaken.
- The natural environment’s possibilities and limitations.
- The sharing of experiences for future learning and CPD.
For further details of Edward’s professional experience CLICK HERE
Undertaken at your location of choice. Maximum of 12 participants. Price on application.
Participants need to be 18 years or older.