Personal and team performance coaching in the outdoors
Facilitating experiences using the Great British outdoors has been Earthly Edge’s main focus and reason for developing exciting and innovative programmes; where the individual’s performance is always central:
- Be that an individual wishing to improve their resilience, wellbeing and relationships. Performance is explored through coaching conversations and movement; movement through the countryside and through different adventure sports (such as taking a wonder or a walk, right through to taking in a climb, a cave or a canyon).
- Be that an individual as part of a team wishing to explore where they can all experience, learn and develop together and where an individual’s behaviours and actions are supported and appropriately scrutinised.
- Be that an individual who wants to improve their technical performance in adventurous sports by being supported in a challenging environment, where comfort zones are stretched and skill development is maximised.
Whatever the background and reasonsing for using Earthly Edge, rest assured that all courses are developed with:
- Safety first and foremost.
- Inclusivity (in all of its wonderful forms) ensured.
- Practical techniques that are transferrable back into life, home, workplace and the mountains.
- 25+ years of experience and wisdom.
For further details of Edward’s professional experience CLICK HERE
Due to the unique nature of your performance requirements, please contact Edward below for a chat.
Participants need to be 18 years or older.